Herculane Climbing Open celebrates 16 years of continuous climbing development in Cerna Valley. We have always tried to offer a top quality event that would satisfy us the organisers as well as you the climbers. We always tried to set up good routes that we all can enjoy and this year we are sure it will be the same. Cerna Valley offers us good climbing crags and this is why we should respect and protect the valley.
For Open category there will be between 25 and 35 routes for everybody to enjoy and test their skills on. The prizes will be offered on a raffle basis.
For the Masters category, we will offer 3 to 6 money awarding routes. Men and women will have separate routes to climb, graded 7c to 8c for the men and 7b to 8b for the ladies.
This year the entry fee will differ based on the moment of the payment:
- Payment done until 1 September 60 RON or 14 EURO
- Payment done until 14 September 100 RON or 22 EURO
- Payment done on site 130 RON or 30 EURO
We encourage you to reserve a HCO 2017 original t-shirt in which case the fee is as follows:
- Payment done 1 September (tshirt included) 110 RON or 25 EURO
- Payment done until 14 September (tshirt included) 150 RON or 34 EURO
- Payment done on site (tshirt included if still available) 180 RON or 40 EURO
- THURSDAY – 14 September – arriving in Herculane and start of registration from 20:00 to 23:00
- FRIDAY – 15 September – climbing day 1 09:00 – 19:00
- SATURDAY – 16 September – climbing day 2 09:00 – 18:00; Award ceremony and party!!! starting 21:00
Fallow on facebook: